Whether you’re cleaning out your closet to make room for your new clothes, or just want to get rid of items that you no longer use, there’s a better option than just throwing them straight out. Why not make money out of them by reselling them online? Not only is it quick and easy to do, you’ll also put those clothes that you outgrew that are still in perfectly good condition to better use.
Here’s how you can make some extra cash with your old clothes:
Team Up with Your Friends and Start a Garage Sale
You’re not the only one with a full closet and stuff you no longer need. Gather up your friends and start a weekend garage sale where you can display all the clothes that you’d like to resell. You’ll have plenty of items to offer, and gather more people with the added connections from your friends who are in on the garage sale with you.
Bring Your Used Clothes To The Nearest Consignment Store
There’s bound to be at least one or two in your town, so pack up your used clothing and take them to the one nearest you. The downside of this is that it does take some time and energy, and there’s also a possibility that the store will turn your items away.
Create an Account at an Online Marketplace
Before, we really only had eBay and Craigslist. That’s no longer the case today, though. Now, there are websites and software that lets you create online shop for clothes. All you need to do is create an account, build up your sites and post our pre-loved items for customers to peruse.
Some online marketplaces even have an authentication feature, where they make sure all items they place on sale are authenticated, thereby increasing the trust among buyers and sellers.
Download an App
If you’re not exactly keen on navigating through websites, apps are the way to go. They’re convenient, easily accessible, and fairly easy to use as well. Apps are perfect for first-time online sellers who want a quick upload and sell system that they can easily get to through their phones.
Utilize Instagram and Other Social Media Platforms
Creating an online clothes shop from scratch or organizing a garage sale takes up a ton of time, energy, and resources. Fortunately, we can even now sell our old stuff on social networking sites like Facebook, or even better, Instagram. It has tons of users, and is easy to understand and scroll through – perfect for posting photos of items that you’d like to sell. You’ll need to set up a secure payment set up, though, as well as shipping options.
Thankfully, we live in a day and age where online shopping has become a lifestyle. It makes it so much easier to find buyers for items that we no longer need, and for us to find stuff that we might need at a lower price range. It will surely save you some trip to the nearest consignment store and give your used clothes a second life.
- Choosing a Brighton wedding photographer – a simple guide - January 19, 2018
- Fashion: How Men’s Suits Have Changed Over The Last 100 Years - December 19, 2017
- How A Healthier Lifestyle In 2018 Could Affect Your Hair - December 18, 2017
- Brighton Video Production – the Inside Scoop - December 12, 2017
- Want to Spice Up Your Lifestyle A Little Without Compromising Your Health? Yes, You Can! - November 16, 2017
- The World’s Most Expensive Jewellery - November 13, 2017
- Top 5 Photo Editing Programs Used By Magazine Editors in 2017 - November 13, 2017
- Treat Yourself! 7 Items Every Independent Woman Deserve to Splurge On - September 19, 2017
- 3 Ingredients That Damage Your Skin - September 19, 2017
- U2: Never Stop Never Stopping - September 14, 2017