Cara Delevingne took to Instagram to unveil Chanel’s most recent ‘Paris-Salzburg pre-AW15 campaign’. The images were shot by Karl Lagerfeld and feature Cara Delevingne, Pharrell Williams and the young son of Lagerfeld’s friend and muse, Brad Koenig.
The clothing features knee-high laced-up boots, thick knitted cardigans and jumpers, along with floral pattern shirts. There is a strong ambience renaissance art about the images, clothing and poses, this keeps with Chanel’s recent theme to look back through time as highlighted in the Reincarnation video I have previously blogged about.
Karl hosted the pre-AW15 art show in an incredible 18th century Salzburg palace to compliment the campaign perfectly whilst the models of the campaign taking the position of what a medieval royal family might have whilst posing for a painting.
Karl Lagerfeld appears to have formed a liking towards Delevingne and Williams working together as they have several times over the past half a year. They have recorded a song for Reincarnation, the fashion film for Chanel, and acted beside one another for it. Pharrell is also moving up in the fashion industry due having been voted for CFDA Fashion Icon of the year and mainly for the Vivienne Westwood hat.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016