Cara Delevingne took to Instagram to unveil Chanel’s most recent ‘Paris-Salzburg pre-AW15 campaign’. The images were shot by Karl Lagerfeld and feature Cara Delevingne, Pharrell Williams and the young son of Lagerfeld’s friend and muse, Brad Koenig.
The clothing features knee-high laced-up boots, thick knitted cardigans and jumpers, along with floral pattern shirts. There is a strong ambience renaissance art about the images, clothing and poses, this keeps with Chanel’s recent theme to look back through time as highlighted in the Reincarnation video I have previously blogged about.
Karl hosted the pre-AW15 art show in an incredible 18th century Salzburg palace to compliment the campaign perfectly whilst the models of the campaign taking the position of what a medieval royal family might have whilst posing for a painting.
Karl Lagerfeld appears to have formed a liking towards Delevingne and Williams working together as they have several times over the past half a year. They have recorded a song for Reincarnation, the fashion film for Chanel, and acted beside one another for it. Pharrell is also moving up in the fashion industry due having been voted for CFDA Fashion Icon of the year and mainly for the Vivienne Westwood hat.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016