Cara Delevingne took to Instagram to unveil Chanel’s most recent ‘Paris-Salzburg pre-AW15 campaign’. The images were shot by Karl Lagerfeld and feature Cara Delevingne, Pharrell Williams and the young son of Lagerfeld’s friend and muse, Brad Koenig.
The clothing features knee-high laced-up boots, thick knitted cardigans and jumpers, along with floral pattern shirts. There is a strong ambience renaissance art about the images, clothing and poses, this keeps with Chanel’s recent theme to look back through time as highlighted in the Reincarnation video I have previously blogged about.
Karl hosted the pre-AW15 art show in an incredible 18th century Salzburg palace to compliment the campaign perfectly whilst the models of the campaign taking the position of what a medieval royal family might have whilst posing for a painting.
Karl Lagerfeld appears to have formed a liking towards Delevingne and Williams working together as they have several times over the past half a year. They have recorded a song for Reincarnation, the fashion film for Chanel, and acted beside one another for it. Pharrell is also moving up in the fashion industry due having been voted for CFDA Fashion Icon of the year and mainly for the Vivienne Westwood hat.
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019