Cara Delevingne took to Instagram to unveil Chanel’s most recent ‘Paris-Salzburg pre-AW15 campaign’. The images were shot by Karl Lagerfeld and feature Cara Delevingne, Pharrell Williams and the young son of Lagerfeld’s friend and muse, Brad Koenig.
The clothing features knee-high laced-up boots, thick knitted cardigans and jumpers, along with floral pattern shirts. There is a strong ambience renaissance art about the images, clothing and poses, this keeps with Chanel’s recent theme to look back through time as highlighted in the Reincarnation video I have previously blogged about.
Karl hosted the pre-AW15 art show in an incredible 18th century Salzburg palace to compliment the campaign perfectly whilst the models of the campaign taking the position of what a medieval royal family might have whilst posing for a painting.
Karl Lagerfeld appears to have formed a liking towards Delevingne and Williams working together as they have several times over the past half a year. They have recorded a song for Reincarnation, the fashion film for Chanel, and acted beside one another for it. Pharrell is also moving up in the fashion industry due having been voted for CFDA Fashion Icon of the year and mainly for the Vivienne Westwood hat.
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021