Since the initial launch of the adidas Originals Superstar in 1969, it’s managed to bridge the gap between being one of the first performance basketball sneakers to now being a vital item in a street-ready wardrobe in today’s street style culture.
The brands 2015 Lookbook enters the new year with their timeless pieces such as the classic three-stripe shell tops. Also, similarly to how we saw the iconic Stan Smith take the fashion world on by force in 2014, the shell toes will be continuing on into 2015 with an introduction of several fresh in-house makeups and colourways – an all-white pair alongside colour-blocking pairs which will have contrasting heel panels and Three Stripes to the rest of the brands shoe.
Look out for the adidas Originals to drop on select stockists across the globe as of now!
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017