Since the initial launch of the adidas Originals Superstar in 1969, it’s managed to bridge the gap between being one of the first performance basketball sneakers to now being a vital item in a street-ready wardrobe in today’s street style culture.
The brands 2015 Lookbook enters the new year with their timeless pieces such as the classic three-stripe shell tops. Also, similarly to how we saw the iconic Stan Smith take the fashion world on by force in 2014, the shell toes will be continuing on into 2015 with an introduction of several fresh in-house makeups and colourways – an all-white pair alongside colour-blocking pairs which will have contrasting heel panels and Three Stripes to the rest of the brands shoe.
Look out for the adidas Originals to drop on select stockists across the globe as of now!
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016