Since the initial launch of the adidas Originals Superstar in 1969, it’s managed to bridge the gap between being one of the first performance basketball sneakers to now being a vital item in a street-ready wardrobe in today’s street style culture.
The brands 2015 Lookbook enters the new year with their timeless pieces such as the classic three-stripe shell tops. Also, similarly to how we saw the iconic Stan Smith take the fashion world on by force in 2014, the shell toes will be continuing on into 2015 with an introduction of several fresh in-house makeups and colourways – an all-white pair alongside colour-blocking pairs which will have contrasting heel panels and Three Stripes to the rest of the brands shoe.
Look out for the adidas Originals to drop on select stockists across the globe as of now!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016