Since the initial launch of the adidas Originals Superstar in 1969, it’s managed to bridge the gap between being one of the first performance basketball sneakers to now being a vital item in a street-ready wardrobe in today’s street style culture.
The brands 2015 Lookbook enters the new year with their timeless pieces such as the classic three-stripe shell tops. Also, similarly to how we saw the iconic Stan Smith take the fashion world on by force in 2014, the shell toes will be continuing on into 2015 with an introduction of several fresh in-house makeups and colourways – an all-white pair alongside colour-blocking pairs which will have contrasting heel panels and Three Stripes to the rest of the brands shoe.
Look out for the adidas Originals to drop on select stockists across the globe as of now!
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021