For the April/May 2015 Issue of Complex mag,Harlem born rapper A$AP Rocky is the cover star along with a really well written and heart felt interview. It touches on the relationship with and the passing of A$AP Yams, his model girlfriend/ex-girlfriend Chanel Iman and the upcoming album to name a few points. – Along with incredible visuals and aesthetics, this interview really got me pretty deep. A$AP Rocky has definitely changed, he in a different head space now.
He looks away from the table, away from a sparse dinner he occasionally picks at, away from me, and repeats, under his breath, the two words I’ve never heard him say, and didn’t think I ever would: “No comment.”
Read it here: https://uk.complex.com/covers/asap-rocky-interview-2015-cover-story/
I realise this article and blog post isn’t solely fashion based, however I came across it and had to share it! Plus A$AP Rocky is well known know for being an influencer and creative in the fashion industry.
Take a look at the following editorial shots for more of an insight into the feature;
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016