For the April/May 2015 Issue of Complex mag,Harlem born rapper A$AP Rocky is the cover star along with a really well written and heart felt interview. It touches on the relationship with and the passing of A$AP Yams, his model girlfriend/ex-girlfriend Chanel Iman and the upcoming album to name a few points. – Along with incredible visuals and aesthetics, this interview really got me pretty deep. A$AP Rocky has definitely changed, he in a different head space now.
He looks away from the table, away from a sparse dinner he occasionally picks at, away from me, and repeats, under his breath, the two words I’ve never heard him say, and didn’t think I ever would: “No comment.”
Read it here: https://uk.complex.com/covers/asap-rocky-interview-2015-cover-story/
I realise this article and blog post isn’t solely fashion based, however I came across it and had to share it! Plus A$AP Rocky is well known know for being an influencer and creative in the fashion industry.
Take a look at the following editorial shots for more of an insight into the feature;
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016