I know there’s still a week until Christmas, but I just can’t help myself when it comes to party outfits.. especially for NYE!! So I’ve done a little shopping around and found my 5 favourite outfits which I think you’ll love too.
1.Metalic Dress– ASOS
The Fedora is an item which is continuously transcending seasons and I
2. Snake Print Suit – RIVER ISLAND
This is definitely for the most mature look out of the 5, and I also think it might be my favourite. Plus, lets not forget that NYE takes place in the very chilly months, so this would also be a smarter, more practical option. However the gold snake print doesn’t make it too much of a safe option so you’ll still fit in with all the glitz and glamour that will be out in full force.
3. Pink/Nude Sequin Dress– RIVER ISLAND
You can’t go wrong with a bodycon midi dress, and this one is especially cute! Throw a fur coat over the top and some chunky platforms on and you’re ready to go.
4. Sequin Flared Trousers – ASOS
I love, love, love these! Channel your inner 70’s diva in these super bold flares. With a casual cropped top, a cropped fur jacket and dark red lips you’ll be looking vampy in your partywear.
5. Sequin Dress with Feather Hem – TOPSHOP
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past month or so, you will know that fur and feather hems are IN. I’ve seen a few simple A line dresses with fur hems, but seeing as it’s NYE why not dress up a bit more and go all out with sequins and feathers. I’m not one for sequinned things as I have discussed before, but seeing as this dress is in metallic colours I reckon I could deal with this sassy number.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016